Introducing the D/Bond Public Ambassador Programme
Go Forth and Bond
Hello D/Bond Community!
We’re excited to announce the launch of our public ambassador programme to recruit dedicated and enthusiastic community members to spread and increase awareness about our project and Web3 and DeFi products. D/Bond is interested in recruiting ambassadors from across the globe who have a distinct talent and passion for D/Bond and the innovation we are bringing to DeFi.
Our team is interested in bringing aboard ambassadors who share our mission and vision, such as:
- Web3 and DeFi enthusiasts,
- Web2 individuals transitioning into Web3,
- working professionals,
- local influencers in various regions,
- community managers.
How Can You Contribute?
Ambassadors will be our loyal representatives within the crypto community who are focused on spreading awareness, creating and managing regional communities for D/Bond. Each ambassador will be able to contribute in various ways, such as by:
- writing and publishing plagiarism-free articles and blogs;
- creating genuine support and engagement on our project’s social media channels;
- creating unique designs and logos in-line with D/Bond’s branding guidelines;
- organising events such as podcasts, webinars, and offline meetups in local communities;
- those with developer-related knowledge can assist in testing our products, detecting bugs, and contributing relevant ideas;
- creating and managing local communities and channels in their respective languages;
- translating official documents and content from into local languages;
- creating high-quality video content relevant to D/Bond and its products.
You Have Other Talents, Too?
We’re open to new and innovative talent to join our Ambassador Programme. If you think you’re the right fit for the job, please don’t hesitate to apply and become an essential part of building the future of decentralised bonds.
Select “Other Talent” as your role when applying to become an Ambassador.
Ambassadors will receive compensation as a token of appreciation for their efforts and contributions to D/Bond. All rewards will be distributed monthly in D/Bond’s native token based on the monthly performance and evaluation of the tasks completed by ambassadors.
Exceptional ambassadors will receive a higher tier of rewards. This will be outlined and communicated throughout the on-boarding process.
The enrolment process includes applying through our application form and providing personal information, skills, and answering several questions about D/Bond. Our team will then screen all applicants within 2 weeks. We will select the most talented individuals who we feel are best aligned with D/Bond’s mission and vision.
D/Bond is a decentralised bond platform aiming to provide a secure and simple way for users to create and trade their own bonds. It leverages a multilayer pool with a new ERC-3475 standard (containing multiple callable bonds and is semi-fungible) and is able to securitise multiple types of assets like NFTs, BTC, ETH, USDC, etc. In addition, user are able to customise their derivatives and options on the platform.
Each D/Bond is created to be unique and can be traded in the secondary market. The platform’s underlying technology makes each asset marketable, readable, and outlined in clear terms & monetary value.
Join Us to Build the Future of Bonds
- follow our Twitter to stay updated on the latest news;
- check out our Website to learn more about decentralised bonds;
- join our Telegram and Discord communities to Discuss D/Bond and our products;
- take a look at our GitHub repository to see what we’ve been up to;
- check out our Pitch Deck to learn more about us;
- read our latest article here on Medium.